CRM-Express features a comprehensive task management systems. Tasks are available in all editions of CRM-Express, however they are more limited in the Standard and eSales editions because only 1 user is allowed.
Features of CRM-Express Task Management
The following features are available in CRM-Express Task Management
● Any number of tasks can be created
● Tasks can be assigned to any of the created CRM-Express users.
● Tasks can be passed on from one user to the next as one user finishes his/her part of the task.
● As soon as a task is passed on from one user to the next, it is automatically displayed in the next user's task window as well ad in all administrator windows.
● When completed, tasks can be assigned back to the administrator and marked as completed.
● At any stage the administrator can see who is busy on which task and can re-assign the task to another user if the user is too busy
● A user that has a task assigned to him/her just has to change the user to assign it to the next user.
● Once a task is assigned to a new user, it is automatically removed from the user's task panel and shown on the next user's task panel.
● Users can add comments to the task as it moves from one user to the next.