Setting up Gmail
CRM-Express can be configured to work with GMail from Google.
In order to do this you must do the following:
1. Log in to your GMail account
2. Click Settings at the top of any Gmail page
3. Click Forwarding and POP in the orange Mail Settings box.
4. Select Enable POP for all mail or Enable POP for mail that arrives from now on.
Note that you might have to set it to
Enable POP for all mail (even mail that's already been downloaded)
if you do not see all your email.
5. Choose the action you'd like your Gmail messages to take after they are accessed with POP.
6. Click Save Changes.
7. Log into CRM-Express.
8. Select Accounts from the toolbar
9. Click on New Account
10. Type in your detail on the General tab
11. Click on the Servers tab
12. Fill in your details where the red arrows appear
13. Click on Test to see if it works.
14. Click on OK to save