CRM-Express is a fully re-entrant multi-user system.
What does this mean?
● Re-Entrant: More than one instance of CRM-Express can be run from the same computer linking to the same address book (including calendars, ordering etc). To run more than 1 instance just start CRM-Express again and a new instance will open.
● Multi-user: Any number of computers can link to a address book (including calendars etc) situated on any other computer on the network.
Requirements for Re-entrant use
● A Single user licence entitles you to run as many instances on one computer as you want.
Requirements for multi-user use
● A separate license is required for each separate computer.
● The Address book folder must be shared from Explorer with full-control on the network by the first computer.
● All computers linking to the address book must edit their address book entry to point to the shared folder.